Welcome to the 10th DACH+ Conference on Energy Informatics website, which is going to be held online on September 13-17, 2021.
The objective of the DACH+ conference series on Energy Informatics is to promote the research, development, and implementation of information and communication technologies in the energy domain and to foster the exchange between academia, industry, and service providers in the German-Austrian-Swiss region and its neighbouring countries (DACH+).
The Energy Informatics conference series is a joint initiative of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, the Austrian Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology, and the Swiss Federal Office of Energy.
Previous editions of the conference
- Energy Informatics 2020, Sierre (Online) (CH)
- Energy Informatics 2019, Salzburg (A)
- Energy Informatics 2018, Oldenburg (D)
- Energieinformatik 2017, Lugano (CH)
- Energieinformatik 2016, Klagenfurt (A)
- Energieinformatik 2015, Karlsruhe (DE)
- Energieinformatik 2014, Zurich (CH)
- Energieinformatik 2013, Wien (A)
- Energieinformatik 2012, Oldenburg (DE)